PLEASE ADD THE PHRASE “ONLINE” TO YOUR REFERENCE WHEN DOING AN EFT OR CASH DEPOSIT
Please Note: Free Shipping On All Items Purchased From Caterquip Online. No Minimum Purchases Required.
T’s & C’s Apply.
DELIVERY PERIOD IS USUALLY 5-7 WORKING DAYS WHICH DEPENDS ON TIME OF SHIPMENT.
Please note: when receiving an order you must inspect it for any sign of damages. If you do not inspect the item then please mark the waybill “received unchecked”. CATERQUIP will not be held liable for damages to goods that are not inspected upon receipt.
3.EXCHANGE & RETURN POLICY
1. exchanges and returns for 7 days. You can exchange or return your purchase within 7 days of delivery.
To return an unwanted non-defective product, it must be:
- Returned within 7 days of the product(s) being delivered
- Undamaged and unused, with the original labels still attached
- In the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition
Once we have received your return product and it has been given the ok by CATERQUIP ONLINE AFTERSALES TEAM, you will receive a credit note less courier charges, unless you requested a replacement or an exchange.
It’s important that the unwanted goods, unless faulty, are returned in a condition that gives us the opportunity to re-sell it. We do expect this to mean that you have kept all original packaging and labels, and that the product is undamaged and unused. We reserve the right to refuse a return or an exchange if products are returned damaged, or not in a sellable condition
*PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL BEAR THE COST TO RETURN THE ITEM/S*
2. Returning goods that are not what you ordered
If a product is delivered to you in error (it is not what you ordered), we will arrange to deliver the correct product accordingly and collect the incorrect item.
Please don’t remove the product from its original packaging. To notify us of such an issue please mail us at
3. Returning defective or damaged products
We deliver to you exactly as our suppliers deliver to us. Sometimes goods are damaged in transit which is out of our hands but we will take responsibility in ensuring you are happy. If you have received a product with a defect or fault, we will happily replace the exact product at no additional cost to you. Where a replacement product is not available, you will be with a credit note unless you requested a replacement or an exchange.
If the product is found NOT to be defective or damaged, you will NOT be entitled to any replacement or credit, but will instead be liable for the costs incurred in having such a product returned to CaterQuip Online, and then redelivered to you.
4. Returning products under warranty
As part of our promise to be the best ONLINE CATERING EQUIPMENT SUPPLIER in South Africa The purchaser will have to bring in the item to the nearest store located to them. If we cannot get the product repaired we will issue you with a credit note which can be used for future purchases etc.
Errors and Omissions Excepted (E&OE)
- Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE) is a phrase used in an attempt to reduce legal liability for potentially incorrect or incomplete information supplied in a contractually related document such as a quotation or specification. It is often applied as a disclaimer in situations in which the information to which it is applied is relatively fast-moving. In legal terms, it seeks to make a statement that information cannot be relied upon, or may have changed by the time of use.
- Please read: E&OE
Please confirm stock availability as well as pricing before online payments are made.
Note: we are entitled to accept or reject any offers/payments made online on any advertised item. Should the item not be in stock, or prices incorrectly we shall place the order as a back order. We shall not be liable for any damages should a product be incorrectly priced due to any technical errors.
We look forward to working with you.